- Flip-top easy-loading design
- 313 has three rollers for maximum flow rates
- 314 has four rollers for minimum pulsation
- Up to 2 l/min continuously, 3 l/min intermittently
- Accepts seven tube sizes without adjustment
- Up to six pumpheads on one drive
- Rated for 24-hour duty
- One-year warranty
313D pumpheads mount to either Watson-Marlow 300 series OEM drives or user's own drives having the same shaft arrangement. 313B bareshaft pumpheads fit drives with a flexible coupling. Pumpheads to accept 2.4mm wall tube are available where pressure or suction requirements are greater. Extension pumpheads snap-fit directly behind the 313D or 313D2 pumpheads up to a maximum of six pumpheads (depending on the power limit of the drive).
313 and 314 pumpheads can operate at pressures up to 4 bar when fitted with STA-PURE PCS or STA-PURE PFL tubing. The drive must generate sufficient torque and the maximum number of extension pumpheads that can be used will be reduced.
313 OEM 314 OEM 300 OEM
Download Datasheet Download Datasheet Download Datasheet