Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG)'s social media accounts are managed during business hours from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Global principle and brand accounts are managed between 0830 and 1630 GMTUS
- Facebook and Twitter accounts between 0900 and 1700 EST
WMFTG's social media accounts are also subject to downtime that may be beyond WMFTG‘s control, because the social media Web site servers are managed by a third party. Accordingly, we accept no responsibility for social media networks becoming unresponsive or unavailable.
In the event that our social media channels are unavailable or unresponsive, you may access WMFTG-related content on the watson-marlow.com website or contact us via the website contact form linked to http://www.watson-marlow.com/en-GB/contact-us/.
Copyright/permission to reproduce
Information posted by WMFTG on its social media accounts is subject to the copyright act of UK. <http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/48>
WMFTG is committed to respecting individuals' privacy. WMFTG's social media accounts are not Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Web sites, but represent our presence on various social media Web sites hosted by third-party service providers.
Information shared with WMFTG's social media accounts is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988 <http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/contents>, which means that the information may be accessed and disclosed in response to a request under either of these acts.
WMFTG will not record the conversations or comments posted to its social media accounts. WMFTG will collect aggregated information, such as the number of likes, shares, poll responses, and the volume and sentiment of comments. This information will be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the WMFTG social media accounts and help WMFTG make decisions for future content and design.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, WMFTG recommends that you not include personal information in your comments or any other content you post. Personal information includes home addresses and telephone numbers, photographs containing images of identifiable individuals, and any other information consisting of personal information as defined in part 1 of the Privacy Act.
WMFTG Employees on Social Media
Some WMFTG employees may be active on social media through their own personal accounts, under their own names or pseudonyms. Despite their professional affiliation with Watson-Marlow Pumps Group, their posts do not represent the official position of WMFTG, and should be considered the product of each individual as a private citizen.
If you are looking for more information about Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, please consult the Watson-Marlow website. The usual ways of contacting us for official correspondence are detailed in the contact us section of the website wmftg.com.
WMFTG cannot engage in issues of politics or answer questions that break the rules of our Protocol.
The WMFTG protocol:
We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to edit or remove any comments that are:
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- Serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- Personal attacks and/or defamatory statements
- Comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity
- Messages where the sender is not the author (nor the copyright holder if applicable)
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
- Attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
- Announcements from labour or political organizations
- Comments not sent by the author and/or posted by anonymous or robot accounts
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users
- Unintelligible messages
- Message posted using all capital letters (it is difficult to read and is interpreted as yelling)
Please keep in mind that WMFTG cannot tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. We will only take steps to remove comments or block users if they fail to abide by this Protocol. Each instance will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis prior to any action being taken.
Terms of reference for each social media platform:
WMFTG on LinkedIn
WMFTG on Facebook
WMFTG on Twitter
WMFTG on Google+