Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries.
Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
We are currently seeking a customer service representative for a full-time vacancy within the UK Sales Support team (12 Month Temporary Contract) in our Falmouth Head office.
As a department we have experienced continued growth and this role will provide vital cover to support delivery of world class customer service and support to our UK customer base. You will be working as part of the customer service team to support core processes and priorities including order processing and invoicing, and dealing directly with our customers to handle inbound enquiries.
- Processing of day to day sales office transactions, including order processing, quotations and invoicing.
- Working as part of a team to deliver high quality customer service, including direct customer contact via telephone and e-mail to take orders and resolve enquiries.
- Liaise with internal contacts and group supply factories to ensure timely processing of customer orders and enquiries.
- General administrative support.
An ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience in admin and customer service preferred.
- Skilled in use of systems and communication technology, e.g. Microsoft office, Microsoft Dynamic AX.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident in speaking to customers and suppliers
- Able to meet deadlines and targets
- Organised and keen attention to detail.
What is it like to work at WMFTG?
Our Core Values are very important to us and Watson-Marlow is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. We offer a range of staff benefits including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension packages and inclusive employment practices.
Closing date of 6th March (No agencies).
Applications should be made with a CV and covering letter to Vanessa Willitts, at Vanessa.Willitts@wmftg.com or for more information about the position please contact on Emma McLeod 01326 370299.