The Group Marketing team based in Falmouth, Cornwall, have a requirement for a Graphic Designer Maternity Cover – One year fixed term contract
Reporting to the Studio Manager, the successful applicant will be expected to:
- Produce high quality, accurate digital and print graphics that show an understanding of WMFTG products, brands and the vision of the Sector Marketing Coordinators and Studio Manager.
- Be able to produce design work that shows attention to detail and adheres to WMFTG group style and brand values.
- Work closely and communicate with global teams to provide the graphic support they need.
- Provide creative input into developing future exhibition graphics that move forward with the company vision and tie in effectively with other Group promotional material.
- Support the Studio Manager and other members of the Marketing team in graphic requirements.
- Produce graphics and provide creative input in the development of new marketing collateral (brochures, illustrations, flyers, roll-up banners, logos)
- Manage the preparation of finished marketing materials ready for print, online (pdf) and translation into other languages
An experienced, versatile graphic designer, with advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, you will have meticulous attention to detail and experience in producing both print and digital graphics.
As a member of the group marketing team, you will be expected to liaise with colleagues within the marketing team, product management, group training and sales in the UK and internationally to meet your objectives. You will be comfortable and confident working with third party suppliers such as printers and signage companies. You will attend progress meetings and report on your activities for projects. Experience of working with multi-national teams and in a B2B role would be an advantage for this role.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) (Windows) – expert
- Microsoft Office (Windows) – experienced
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
or send to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 370383
Closing date for applications is 9th December.