Marketing Sector Manager – Biopharm / Food and Beverage
A fantastic opportunity to join the Marketing department at Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, which is part of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, a FTSE 100 company.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an award-winning, global engineering company and for over 60 years has manufactured components and systems for a range of industries including the pharmaceutical and food & beverage markets. We have 1,600 employees and have a presence in over 60 countries.
The role of Marketing Sector Manager – Biopharm / F&B is a key position in our Falmouth-based marketing team. To excel in this role you will need to be a strong communicator, self-motivated with project management skills.
You will develop brand building marketing campaigns and collateral to support product launches and maintain brand momentum predominantly in the biopharmaceutical sector and to a lesser extent the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
You will also work with a biopharmaceutical-specific PR agency and the internal PR Manager to help identify and manage the creation of thought leadership content that can be rolled-out worldwide. You will also work with local country marketing teams to supervise the roll-out of these global campaigns.
You are an experienced marketing communications professional adept at developing and nurturing existing relationships on an international basis.
You will be responsible for:
- As a key member of the group marketing team you will develop biopharmaceutical and food & beverage marketing plans for global roll-out.
- Deliver specific product launches to plan.
- Lead the development of international brand assets.
- Oversee international campaigns, ensuring they are on brand and delivering ROI.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience
- Proven track record of developing successful brand and marketing strategies.
- Problem-solving skills, confident and commercial
- Digital and social media experience
- Experience of international or B2B marketing is advantageous.
You will have access to a marketing team of 20 marketing and design professionals in a cross-functional team. International travel may be required.
So what is it like to work at WMFTG?
Our Core Values are very important to us and Watson-Marlow is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. We offer a range of staff benefits including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension packages, flexible working arrangements and inclusive employment practices.
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS 20th January 2020
For additional information please contact Vanessa.email@example.com or for an informal chat 01326 254807.