Develop the western part of Switzerland for a fast growing, International company
Within a team consisted of highly motivated and self-driven people, you will be responsible
of the sales target in your territory. Your main responsibility is to expand the client base as
well as to increase sales to existing clients within your defined territory through proactive, creative
and effective sales and marketing activities. You will be selling a growing product portfolio made of
pumps, valves, connectors and tube technologies successfully used in the Biopharm, Industrial,
Food & Beverage and Chemical industries. You will be responsible for analysing customer requirements
to select, cost and quote a suitable solution. Acting as a true consultant who sells through
value instead of price you will provide customers with premium support to ensure satisfaction. With
the support of the team based in Zollikon, it will also be your responsibility to initiate strategic measures
to increase the market share and, on occasion, participate in different types of projects.
- Ideally with an Engineering degree, you have acquired solid technical experience either through University degree/diploma or through working experience in a similar position
- You have successfully worked within field sales for at least two years and preferably are well-versed in the field of flow components, pumps or similar process equipment
- With goal-orientation, ambition and own initiatives you manage to create and maintain good relationships. You communicate effectively during your regular client visits and are able to explain detailed technical information in a clear and concise way
- You are an open-minded, driven and self-starting individual with good problem-solving and decision-making skills. The ability and maturity to adapt to change is highly valued
- We expect you to be fluent in English and French. German or Italian is a valuable asset
- You enjoy the flexibility of working from home and you like to travel abroad sporadically
We offer you:
Within this exciting position, you will enjoy the chance to develop yourself in joining
an innovative, successful and internationally established organisation with excellent customer
relations and world-class products which fulfil the highest quality and performance
standards. After a period of training and visit to the factories, you will contribute to the future
success and growth of a company that values precision, quality and long-term performance. A
global team of motivated and competent colleagues will join you on this journey. Attractive conditions,
as well as a premium package including modern sales tools, will enable you to define
your own working environment. Watson-Marlow’s greatest asset is its people, and we ensure
this value is nurtured.
The continuous success and growth of Watson-Marlow in Switzerland are an exciting opportunity
for you to develop your skills and help shape the future of the company. Like to get involved?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via www.mercuriurval.com/de-ch, reference: CH-03623. For further information please call +41 41 228 80 90. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.