Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the pharmaceutical, industrial, and environmental industries. WMFTG is part Spirax Sarco Engineering PLC which is a FTSE 100 company.
Watson-Marlow Limited has a vacancy for a Supply Chain Manager to play a key role to Lead, enhance and develop all aspects of the supply chain. This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark in a fast paced successful company. WMFTG recognizes the importance of a world class supply chain and is committed to supporting the development of effective & dynamic supply chain.
More than just ensuring that quality materials are supplied on time at the lowest cost you will be proactively responsible for continual improvement & lead in the development of a sustainable and forward thinking supply chain.
Partnering with the design teams you will shape and guide the development of the next generation of products ensuring design for manufacture & supply is inherent in the nature of new products
At WML safety comes first and in your role you will lead on all EH&S aspects of the supply chain in conjunction with the rest of the senior management team
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding and alignment with our core values
- Ideally qualified to Diploma level of the Charted Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- Equivalent of HNC / HND in Engineering, Business Studies or alternative subject.
- Extensive relevant experience of production planning, procurement systems & warehousing/logistics.
- High level of general computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills & ability to form internal and external relationships
- Extensive relevant experience in negotiating complex and significant purchasing agreements
- Experienced and commercially astute with the ability to secure the best possible agreement whilst protecting the commercial integrity of Watson Marlow.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Comprehensive managerial & people management experience
The role is office-based in Falmouth, Cornwall but may require occasional travel.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration and excellent career prospects.
Closing date for applications: 7th June 2019
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807