The APEX pump range from Bredel has set the standard for lowering acquisition, operating and maintenance costs for low to medium pressure applications. Higher flows per revolution means APEX pumps can be run at lower speeds, increasing hose life and reducing wear. Compared with other pump types, APEX uptime periods are significantly longer.
APEX10, APEX15 and APEX20 pumps
- One pump housing for easy conversion between three different size hose elements
- Triple the flow without investing in a new pump
- Achieve future-proofing for rising production volumes
APEX28 and APEX35 pumps
- New connector design without hose clamps enables hose change in minutes
- Now just 8 bolts to change a hose
Robust and compact
The APEX pump incorporates Bredel’s long proven direct-coupled technology, delivering the most reliable pump design in a compact footprint. While the APEX gearbox mounts directly to the pump housing, the APEX pump rotor is supported by its own sealed bearing hub, isolating and protecting the gearbox from integral forces.
Bredel hose elements
Find out more:
Take a tour
*specifications refer to APEX 10/15/20 only
|Flow range continuous
||22-3 000 l/hr
||45-5 300 l/hr
|Flow range intermittent
||8,7-1 200 l/hr
||22-3 450 l/hr
||45-6 200 l/hr
|Minimum starting torque
||1 330 lbf-in
||2 040 lbf-in
|Inner diameter pump element
Ø 10 mm
Ø 15 mm
Ø 20 mm
Ø 28 mm
Ø 35 mm
Apex 10/15/20 dimensions
APEX 28/35 dimensions
- There is no contamination of the pump or fluid
- Ideal for slurries, viscous, shear-sensitive and aggressive fluids
- Easy to install, simple to operate, inexpensive to maintain.
- Pump design prevents backflow and syphoning without valves
The peristaltic pumping action of APEX works by alternately compressing and relaxing a machined hose between the pump housing and the rotor, ensuring optimal compression. The fluid ahead of the rotor is pushed towards the discharge while the rebounding hose behind the rotor draws more fluid in. There are no seals, seats or valves in the flow path and the fluid contacts only the inner wall of the hose.
Maintenance consists of replacing a single hose element, a task that can be performed in minutes.