- Flow rates up to 3,450 ml/min at 230 rpm
- Clutched rotor for rapid and effortless tube loading
- Nema 2 protection 24-hour-duty rated, one-year full warranty
- Chemical and knock-resistant finish
- Accepts six tube bore sizes without adjustment. 2.4mm thick wall tubing for higher pressure or higher viscosities
New 520R2 pumphead features PPS (Polyphenlene sulfide) track and rotor with stainless steel occlusion rollers to resist chemical attack and abrasive wear.
The 520FDM/R2 has been introduced to the 500 series OEM range as a high quality, single channel OEM pump and is made up of a 520R2 spring-loaded pumphead, a DC motor/gearbox and a faceplate. Two ranges are available - 12V or 24V DC supply, each with a choice of four speeds. For 30 to 60 psi operation, a 520R2G pumphead fitted with either Sta-Pure® PCS or Sta-Pure® PFL tubing must be used. The 520R2 pumphead also accepts 2.4mm wall thickness tubing for handling higher viscosity fluids.
Back to OEM product range