730SN, 730UN, 730DuN and 730BpN peristaltic process pumps fitted with continuous tubing pumpheads
- 730 range of peristaltic process pumps offer four drive options, colour display and intuitive menu structure to provide visual status indication and minimal key presses
- Flows up to 33 litre/min, 2 bar / 8.8 USGPM 30 psi using continuous tubing
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analaog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- 720R pumphead for use with continuous tubing in five bore sizes
- IP66 (NEMA 4X) rated cased pumps
720R and 720RX continuous tubing pumpheads
- 720R pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm wall continuous tubing for joint-free flow from source to discharge. Available in five bore sizes: 9.6mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
- 720RX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Tubing is available in five materials for almost any chemical requirement.
720RE and 720REX LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
- 720RE pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm-wall LoadSure tubing elements in two conformations: with PVDF Tri-clamp-style connectors for sanitary applications; and with industrial Cam-and-Groove connectors. Both are offered in four bore sizes: 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
- 720REX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Elements are available in Pumpsil platinum-cured silicone, Bioprene and STA-PURE PCS for sanitary applications; and in Marprene, Pumpsil and Neoprene.
These cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
720SN is a simple, pump offering ultimate economy of ownership, with calibration and one-key manual control via a large-key membrane keypad. MemoDose provides single shot dosing
720UN is a keypad control or remote control pump with analogue speed inputs and status outputs. Software-configurable with password protection
720DuN is a sophisticated process pump with RS485 and full industrial connectivity, and process control through PC, PLC or other plant controller. Comprehensive calibration is available. Twin analogue inputs allow scaled flow adjustment. A 16-key numeric keypad with dial up flow rate or speed.
- 720BpN is the ultimate process pump with PROFIBUS connectivity
720SN/R and 720UN/R IP66 720DuN/R IP66
No point-to-point wiring and a simple 9-pin PROFIBUS D-connector provides:
- Two way communication for control and status feedback
- Pumps communicate at full PROFIBUS bus speed
- No additional gateways or I/O converters required
- Predictive maintenance
Profibus GSD control file