Watson-Marlow 720SN/R, 720UN/R, 720DuN/R: 0-2 bar NEMA 4X (IP66) pumps fitted with LoadSure continuous tubing pumpheads. A extension pumphead is available for all models
Tough, rugged 720N cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
- Primary pumpheads: flow rates up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) at 2 bar (30psi) peak pressure
- Extension pumpheads: flow rates up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) at 1 bar (15psi) peak pressure
- 0.1 rpm to 360 rpm with speed accuracy to 0.1 rpm: 3,600:1 turndown
- Manual control; remote analogue digital and network control; RS485 digital communication
- Intuitive, easy-to-use membrane keypad with large keys
- Four driven rollers to minimise tube wear and give unbeatable tube life
- Manual control via 9-key display pad
- Simple calibration to display flow rate
- MemoDose for easy, powerful, one-shot dispensing
As 720SN/R, plus:
- Analogue speed control (0-10V or 4-20mA inputs)
- Remote control via industrial logic with digital status outputs
- 0-10V or 0-1478Hz analogue speed feedback
As 720UN/R, plus:
- PIN-secure Process Protection: two levels of process set-up security
- Digital network control using RS485
- Numeric keypad for direct entry of flow and pump settings
- Twin analogue inputs for simultaneous flow adjustment with two signals (supersedes diaphragm pumps' stroke adjustment)
- Easy calibration for precise metering
720R and 720RX continuous tubing pumpheads
- 720R pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm wall continuous tubing for joint-free flow from source to discharge. Available in five bore sizes: 9.6mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
- 720RX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Tubing is available in five materials for almost any chemical requirement.
720RE and 720REX LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
- 720RE pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm-wall LoadSure tubing elements in two conformations: with PVDF Tri-clamp-style connectors for sanitary applications; and with industrial Cam-and-Groove connectors. Both are offered in four bore sizes: 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
- 720REX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Elements are available in Pumpsil platinum-cured silicone, Bioprene and STA-PURE PCS for sanitary applications; and in Marprene, Pumpsil and Neoprene.
These cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
720SN is a simple, pump offering ultimate economy of ownership, with calibration and one-key manual control via a large-key membrane keypad. MemoDose provides single shot dosing
720UN is a keypad control or remote control pump with analogue speed inputs and status outputs. Software-configurable with password protection
720DuN is a sophisticated process pump with RS485 and full industrial connectivity, and process control through PC, PLC or other plant controller. Comprehensive calibration is available. Twin analogue inputs allow scaled flow adjustment. A 16-key numeric keypad with dial up flow rate or speed.
- 720BpN is the ultimate process pump with PROFIBUS connectivity
720SN/R and 720UN/R IP66 720DuN/R IP66
No point-to-point wiring and a simple 9-pin PROFIBUS D-connector provides:
- Two way communication for control and status feedback
- Pumps communicate at full PROFIBUS bus speed
- No additional gateways or I/O converters required
- Predictive maintenance
Profibus GSD control file